Bugmark is a futures market for software issues. Bugmark pioneers an approach using a two-sided market, allowing both funders and workers to make offers that are resolved auction style. We believe the market signals generated by Bugmark will be the most efficient way to allocate resources to high-value issues.
Bugmark is currently an experimental project. We are conducting market simulations and user exercises to better understand trading dynamics and social behavior.
To date we have built:
- a trading exchange with a restful API
- a command-line interface
- client-side bots for trading automation
- server-side bots for experimental simulations
- a framework for experimental trading applications
- an ability to trade in digital and fiat currencies
In Q3 2018, our key objectives are to:
- begin trading across a half-dozen internal repos
- develop relationships with our first corporate partners
- build a customer-communications infrastructure
We are looking for project contributors and participants!
- web design and usability experts
- back-end developers with Ruby and Elixir skills
- web marketers and business development experts
- people with fin-tech and capital markets expertise
- community managers and developer outreach experts
To get started, post an issue in one of our repos, or send an email to our lead developer.